Wasted time, unproductive meetings, and lost opportunities occur due to poor presentations. The lack of powerful methods to inform and persuade is one of the greatest hidden and pervasive costs of the 21st-century workplace.
The Presentation Advantage work session will help participants consistently deliver highly successful presentations. They will learn the skills and the latest neuroscience to better inform, influence, and persuade others in today’s knowledge-based world.
Creating a purposeful shift in knowledge or behaviour through successful presentations equips people, teams, and organizations with the competitive edge.
We follow five powerful steps to help you in your goals.
- See that paradigm plus process equals presentation success.
- “Connect” with in-person and virtual audiences successfully.
Develop a Powerful Message
- Identify the clear purpose to be achieved with the message.
- Create a memorable introduction and conclusion.
- Develop key points to support the purpose.
Design Impactful Visuals
- Use visuals to increase attention to and retention of the message.
- Design effective presenter notes and prompts.
Deliver With Excellence
- Master the components of the “first and ongoing impression.”
- Manage good and bad stress.
- Handle questions and group dynamics.
- Take the pre- and post-Assessments.
- Master skills through the 5-Week Quickstart process.