Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™
Addressing Unconscious Bias Lets Your People Thrive
Every day, your people are faced with countless bits of information while making decisions that range from the pragmatic to the strategic. As they confront more and more information and have to act quickly while considering varying perspectives, your leaders and team members are primed to rely on biased thinking called unconscious bias.
Unconscious biases are how our brains compensate for overload which can inhibit performance and lead to poor decision-making. Helping your leaders and team members address bias will let them thrive, increasing performance across your entire organization.
This is a training solution conducted Live In-Person, Live-Online, and On Demand. Contact us to book a consultant to deliver this to your organization. This solution is also available in the FranklinCovey All Access Pass®️.
Watch A Video
Watch One of Our Award Winning Course Videos
When we take time to connect with others, we see there is more that connects us than divides us. Watch this video to understand how much we connect meaningfully with others when we are curious and have empathy.
Bias is a natural part of the human condition—of how the brain works. And it affects how we make decisions, engage with others, and respond to various situations and circumstances, often limiting potential. There is nothing more fundamental to performance than how we see and treat each other as human beings.
DOWNLOAD FREE GUIDE
Six Ways to Help Your Organization be More Inclusive
It takes courage to stand up to bias and advocate for a welcoming and fair culture at your organization. But courage alone won’t actually ensure that you make a difference. These strategies can increase your chances.
Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential offers a principle-based and practical approach to identifying and addressing bias in our everyday life.
It does so by going beyond simply raising awareness to helping participants build practical skills that let them recognize bias in action and counter its potentially harmful effects.
- Develop leaders who create an inclusive workplace and address unconscious bias’s impact on decision making.
- Build a culture where everyone feels respected, included, and valued.
- Improve collaboration between newly acquired groups or between existing functional silos.
- Develop an inclusive culture that positively impacts the bottom line.
- Shift from a compliance-based approach to diversity training to a more practical, action-oriented approach.
- Close the gap between expected and actual behaviors in how people see and treat each other.
AVAILABLE IN THE ALL ACCESS PASS
The FranklinCovey All Access Pass allows you to expand your reach, achieve your business objectives, and sustainably impact performance.
It provides access to a vast library of FranklinCovey content, including assessments, training courses, tools, and resources available live in-person, live online, and On Demand.
- Training session whichattendedby participants from differentcompany/background into one class session.
- You can enroll your employees in a live in-person or live online public workshop.
- Exclusive training for your organization with standard content or tailored content to fit your needs in a live in-person or live online inhouse training.
- For organizations seeking cost-effective ways to implement solutions involving large populations of managers and frontline workers, FranklinCovey certifies on-site client facilitators to teach our content and adapt it to their organization’s needs.
FranklinCovey's All Access Pass
- The pass comes complete with tools, assessments, videos, digital learning modules and all of FranklinCovey’s training courses—available live in-person and live online.