THE 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE ®
Does your team possess the right habits?
Habits are powerful forces in our lives. They determine our level of effectiveness or ineffectiveness. The purpose of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is to help you lead your life in a truly effective way. They represent a proven process of personal and interpersonal growth that can have an immediate and lasting impact.
Renowned as the world’s premier personal leadership development solution, the new 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature Edition 4.0 aligns timeless principles of effectiveness with modern technology and practices. No matter how competent a person is, he or she will not have sustained and lasting success unless they are able to effectively lead themselves, influence, engage and collaborate with others, and continually improve and renew their capabilities. These elements are at the heart of personal, team, and organizational effectiveness.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Signature Edition 4.0 develops leadership effectiveness at three levels:
- Develop increased maturity, greater productivity, and the ability to manage one’s self.
- Execute critical priorities with laser-like focus and careful planning.
- Increase team engagement, morale, and collaboration.
- Improve communication skills and strengthen relationships.
- Create a framework for developing core values and creating a highly effective culture.
- Develop current and high-potential leaders who model both character and competence.
“Paradigms are powerful because they create the lens through which we see the world… If you want small changes in your life, work on your attitude. But if you want big and primary changes, work on your paradigm.”
The 7 Habits
The 7 Habits objectives
Embrace the proven principles of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Identify the key principles of effectiveness in which The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People are rooted, and adopt paradigms of effectiveness. Identify areas of your work and personal life where applying these habits will improve your effectiveness and fulfillment.
Assume responsibility, focus, and act on what can be controlled and influenced, instead of what can’t.
BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND®
Define clear measures of success and create a plan to achieve them for both life and work.
PUT FIRST THINGS FIRST®
Prioritize and achieve the most important goals instead of constantly reacting to urgencies.
THINK WIN WIN®
Collaborate more effectively with others by building high-trust relationships of mutual benefit.
SEEK FIRST TO UNDERSTAND, THEN TO BE UNDERSTOOD®
Influence others by developing a deep understanding of their needs and perspectives.
Develop innovative solutions that leverage diversity and satisfy all key stakeholders.
SHARPEN THE SAW®
Increase motivation, energy, and work/life balance by making time for renewal activities.
AVAILABLE IN THE ALL ACCESS PASS
The FranklinCovey All Access Pass allows you to expand your reach, achieve your business objectives, and sustainably impact performance.
It provides access to a vast library of FranklinCovey content, including assessments, training courses, tools, and resources available live in-person, live online, and On Demand.
- Training sessions whereby participants are from multiple organizations but in the same class.
- You can enroll your employees in a live in-person or live online public workshop.
- Exclusive training for your organization with standard content or tailored content to fit your needs in a live in-person or live online inhouse training.
- For organizations seeking cost-effective ways to implement solutions involving large populations of managers and frontline workers, FranklinCovey certifies on-site client facilitators to teach our content and adapt it to their organization’s needs.