FIND OUT WHY
The Innovation Imperative
For anyone whose success depends on serving customers.
In today’s world, innovation is not a luxury, it’s a necessity–and it’s not just for the people in the executive suite or in product development. Everyone has the challenge of coming up with new and better ways of meeting the needs of their customers and achieving new levels of results. Organizations that establish a pervasive culture of innovation will win.
Yet all too often we feel like we are guessing–hoping that our ideas are the right ones. Or, if they are, that people will embrace what we have come up with. But successful innovation doesn’t need to be left to chance.
The Culture of Innovation
More than simply coming up with creative ideas, innovating successfully requires us to provide solutions that customers willingly - even eagerly pull into their lives.
FranklinCovey’s newest solution, Find Out WHY: The Key to Successful Innovation, helps individuals and leaders at every level understand why customers make the choices they do. Armed with that knowledge, they can design solutions that deliver what customers are looking for–their “Job to Be Done.”.
Find Out WHY is a foundational solution for everyone involved in innovation and anyone who serves customers—paying or non-paying, external or internal.
Recognize the impact of understanding why customers make the choices they do.
FIND STRUGGLING MOMENTS:
Observe customers using products and services and look for obstacles or frustrations they experience.
HEAR WHAT CUSTOMERS DON’T SAY:
Interview customers to discover why and how they choose and use specific products and services.
FRAME THE JOBS TO BE DONE:
Create a concise summary of customer Jobs to Be Done.
DESIGN FOR PROGRESS:
Generate innovation opportunities that satisfy customer Jobs to Be Done.
- Training session whichattendedby participants from differentcompany/background into one class session.
- You can enroll your employees in a live in-person or live online public workshop.
- Exclusive training for your organization with standard content or tailored content to fit your needs in a live in-person or live online inhouse training.
- For organizations seeking cost-effective ways to implement solutions involving large populations of managers and frontline workers, FranklinCovey certifies on-site client facilitators to teach our content and adapt it to their organization’s needs.
FranklinCovey's All Access Pass
- The pass comes complete with tools, assessments, videos, digital learning modules and all of FranklinCovey’s training courses—available live in-person and live online.