Our training programs are fully recognized by the Human Resources Development Board (HRDB) and the Small & Medium Industries Development Corporation (SMIDEC). Your investment in FranklinCovey training programs are claimable under the various schemes and grants of the respective organizations (conditions apply).
Human Resources Development Board (HRDB)
SBL (Skim Bantuan Latihan)
The main funding scheme of the Human Resources Development Board (HRDB). Employers are allowed to conduct training either on-the-job, off-the-job or a combination of both. Employers may also conduct training by engaging internal, external or overseas trainers. Trainers or training providers are not required to register with HRDB. This scheme is expiring on 31st December 2014.
SBL-KHAS (Skim Bantuan Latihan-Khas)
This scheme is mainly to assist employers who are facing cash flow problems to continue with their
retraining and skills upgrading of their workforce by using existing levy balances. This scheme is available to all employers registered with HRDB. Under this scheme, employers need not pay or pay only a small upfront cost, depending on the rate of financial assistance for the program. HRDB will directly debit from the levy accounts of employers to pay the training fees incurred to training providers with the authorization of the employers concerned.
- President’s Club by FranklinCovey US
- President’s Choice – FranklinCovey US - Best Service Provider (Human Resources) – GAB
- Practice Growth Awards – FranklinCovey US
- 15% Growth Awards – FranklinCovey US - Practice Growth Awards in FY15 - Top 20 Training Provider based on Financial Assistance - HRDF
- Top 20 Training Provider based on Financial Assistance - HRDF
- Longevity Awards 15 Years – FranklinCovey US - Longevity Awards 20 Years – FranklinCovey US